Protect your $1,000+ iPhone XS or XS Max with an ultra-thin case made of real body armor
In a world filled with iPhone cases that cost less than $20 and are actually really good, can a $50 case really be worth the expense? Yes, yes it can. The Pitaka MagCase for iPhone XS and Pitaka MagCase for iPhone XS Max are the newest versions of our favorite iPhone case ever. They’re made out of aramid, which is the same material used to make real body armor, so they’re thinner than most cases and yet they provide excellent protection. They also have a terrific feel with plenty of grip, so you’re less likely to drop your phone to begin with.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Almost naked --- Enjoy your iPhone with this case which is slim fit and thinner than a dime. Too light to feel the weight added to your phone. Still well protect phones from most of the daily drops.
- Exclusive "Body Armor Grade" Material --- Made of 100% Aramid Fiber which is used in armor, spacecraft, jet engines, and Formula 1 Race cars. Yet, it retains the thinness of your iPhone from the day you purchased it.
- Wireless charging friendly.--- Show you the best carrying and wireless charging experience by using with PITAKA magnetic car mount (MagMount Series), the unique transit free design with metal plates inside lets you use PITAKA car mount freely without sticking adhasive metal plate on your device. Yet, no interference to WIFI, GPS, Apple Pay, Wireless charging or your signals.
- A Soft 3D-Grip touch ---- Texture you need to feel to believe. It almost clings to your hand without feeling sticky. A protective three-layer coating and manual polishing is applied to each phone case.
- Fits your phone perfectly --- Easily and naturally access all buttons and ports. Each opening is not only accurately aligned, but also at natural "surface level" ---Package includes: 1 x MagCase for iPhone Xs Max; Notes: Screen protector is Not included.
People with older iPhone models can get in on the action, too. There are cases available for the iPhone X, iPhone 7/8 and iPhone 7/8 Plus:
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s big Philips Hue sale slashes 20%-33% off all the most popular smart LED lights
- Amazon’s best-selling pillows are only $20 each today
Trending Right Now:
- The Netflix vs. Amazon Prime Video war is making piracy cool again
- Pixel 3 XL sold for $2,000 in Hong Kong ahead of Google’s announcement
- Everything new coming to Netflix this week, and everything leaving (week of Oct. 7)
Protect your $1,000+ iPhone XS or XS Max with an ultra-thin case made of real body armor originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 08:12:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.