Pre-orders for the Porsche Taycan are already off to an impressive start
The forthcoming Porsche Taycan (formerly known as the Mission E) isn't set to arrive until 2020, but the vehicle's impressive specs and sleek design have already resulted in an influx of orders for the highly-anticipated EV. What's more, interest in the Taycan is climbing despite the fact that a final production model has yet to be revealed. Indeed, all of the photos and videos we've seen thus far have featured prototypes.
Regardless, prospective consumers are seemingly all too eager to snatch up Porsche's answer to Tesla's Model S. Speaking to Autocar, Alexander Pollich -- who currently serves as the Managing Director of Porsche Deutschland -- explained that Porsche has seen an immense interest in the Taycan.
BGR Top Deals:
- The wireless camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere is still down to its lowest price ever
- Prime Day prices are still available on wireless headphones that beat Beats
Trending Right Now:
- Google Maps just got a great new feature and you probably didn’t even realize it
- Samsung is absolutely terrified of the iPhone X
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoilers: Death, resurrection, and a plot line seemingly confirmed
Pre-orders for the Porsche Taycan are already off to an impressive start originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 18 Jul 2018 at 23:34:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.