Popular iOS Photography App Exif Viewer is Free for a Limited Time
Fluntro’s popular iOS photography app. Exif Viewer, is now available free, for a limited time. The regularly $2.99 app displays EXIF metadata of any photo on any iOS device(s), Photo Stream, or iCloud, including metadata tags for ISO, shutter speed, focal length, camera model, lens model, lens serial number, time stamp, aperture, shutter count and much more.
Features of the app include:
- App allows you to remove EXIF metadata including Photos GPS location known as Geotagging of photos.
- App displays EXIF metadata of any photo on your iOS device(s), Photo Stream or iCloud.
- Display EXIF tags like ISO,Shutter Speed,Focal length,Camera Model,Lens Model,Time stamp,Aperture,Shutter Count
- Ability to Zoom in photos,even with large size like 80 MB without loosing clarity / resolution.
- Re-order EXIF tags in the way you prefer & ability to hide EXIF tags that you don’t want to see.
- Select your preferred date formats (eg 1 day ago vs August 24th 2014 vs 24-08-2016 etc).
- You can optionally hide photos without EXIF metadata.
- Navigate quickly between next and previous photos in Exif detail screen by swiping right or left.
- App works great on landscape and portrait mode on iPads.
- App is optimized for all latest iOS Devices
- App also support 3D Touch on iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus (or newer device with 3D Touch support). Including App shortcut to access “Favorites”,”Photostreams”,”Albums”,”All photos” quickly. Also Peek and POP functionality on ExifCards and photos in grid view.
- Ability to share Image with or without EXIF Metadata.
- Copy EXIF data to Clipboard (So that you can paste & share EXIF data as text in any other app).
- Most Messaging and Social networking apps remove EXIF Metadata from photos you send/receive. However, sending photos using Mail/ AirDrop retains or SD Card reader/Camera connection kit etc retains EXIF metadata.
In the interest of privacy, users may not want to share EXIF details containing their location. Users can remove EXIF Metadata, including the image’s GPS location and share an image with, or without, EXIF metadata.
Exif Viewer 2.8 is regularly $2.99, but for a limited time, iPhone and iPad photography buffs can grab it for free, in the App Store. [GET IT HERE]