‘Pokemon Go’ will soon let you hatch eggs even if the app is running in the background
One of the most frustrating elements of Pokemon Go, and one thing that has plagued the game since launch, is that it's impossible to accomplish anything without leaving the app open on your phone. If you want to hatch eggs or earn candy by walking with your buddy, the app needs to be active on your display. The moment you return to the home screen or switch to another app, everything pauses until you go back to Pokemon Go.
More than two years after launch, Niantic is finally addressing this issue with a brand new feature called Adventure Sync. Coming soon to Pokemon Go, Adventure Sync allows the app to record your steps even when it isn't running, allowing you to continue making progress while conserving your battery.
BGR Top Deals:
- The wireless charger that should have come in the box with your phone is only $4.99 today
- We guarantee you’ll cook steak perfectly every time with this $69 kitchen gadget
Trending Right Now:
- Archaeologists uncover oldest weapons ever found in North America, and they might rewrite history
- This might be how Apple ditches the notch on its new iPhones
- Leak says a special Galaxy S10 version will launch with mind-blowing specs
‘Pokemon Go’ will soon let you hatch eggs even if the app is running in the background originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 25 Oct 2018 at 15:19:46 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.