‘Pokemon Go’ might have accidentally leaked a never-before-seen Pokemon
Pokemon Go is a worldwide phenomenon, but it managed to reach that status without ever showing us anything we hadn't seen before. Every Pokemon in the mobile game was previously introduced in a game from years past, but on Friday morning, a data miner who goes by Chrales on Twitter found assets while scanning the game's network traffic which might give us a first glimpse at a brand new Pokemon that has yet to be announced.
Before we get to the latest leak, it's worth jumping back in time a few months, back to when The Pokemon Company revealed that the upcoming Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! for Switch will feature a Pokemon that has never appeared in any other game. Those titles will also interact with Pokemon Go.
BGR Top Deals:
- These are the 5 best-selling iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max cases on Amazon
- Prime members can still get a 4K Fire TV for the price of a Fire TV Stick
Trending Right Now:
- AT&T has a fantastic $30-a-month, totally unlimited data plan – but you need an Airstream to buy it
- iPhone XS vs. iPhone X: A complete list of everything new in Apple’s next-gen iPhone
- 6 paid iPhone apps you can download for free on September 21st
‘Pokemon Go’ might have accidentally leaked a never-before-seen Pokemon originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 21 Sep 2018 at 18:33:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.