‘Pokemon Go’ is rolling out the first wave of Gen 4 Pokemon this week
New Pokemon from the Sinnoh region are arriving in Pokemon Go starting today. A week after teasing the addition of Generation 4 Pokemon, Niantic released the first wave into the wild on Tuesday morning. Much like the launch of Gen 3 last December, Niantic says that the Gen 4 rollout will be staggered, with dozens more Pokemon set to make their way into the two-year-old mobile game in the coming weeks and months.
Niantic hasn't offered many details about the rollout (which is typical of the developer) other than the fact that Gen 4 Pokemon can be found in the wild, will hatch from eggs, and can be battled in raids. More Pokemon, new features, and "expansions to existing features like Pokémon storage" are coming soon too.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling Bluetooth earbuds with 7,600 5-star reviews are still down to $17
- Today’s best deals: SanDisk microSD cards, AirPods, Bose headphones, bed sheets, $13 wireless charger, more
Trending Right Now:
- Google’s Pixel 3 has a pretty serious design problem that no one’s talking about
- These three phones are going to be Samsung’s new nightmare
- Huawei just unveiled the most beastly Android phone the world has ever seen
‘Pokemon Go’ is rolling out the first wave of Gen 4 Pokemon this week originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 16 Oct 2018 at 12:32:27 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.