‘Pokemon Go’ is finally fixing Raid Battles
Five months ago, Niantic released the biggest update that Pokemon Go had ever seen. Along with a total overhaul of the gym battle system, Raid Battles were also introduced into the game, which gave players the ability to cooperate in real time in order to take down Raid Bosses. Raid Battles were also the method by which Niantic brought Legendary Pokemon into the fold. They were an important step for the game, but Raids weren't perfect.
The good news is that the developer has been listening to your feedback ever since the feature debuted back in June, and this week, Niantic announced a host of changes, adjustments and additions to Raid Battles and EX Raid Battles. If you're burnt out on Raids, these updates might be enough to draw you back in.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s huge Black Friday Bose sale is already going strong
- Nest’s big Black Friday sale just kicked off on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- 34 new Netflix original shows and movies will debut in December – here’s the full list
- The best Black Friday smartphone deals from Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, and Sprint
- Best Black Friday 2017 sales you can shop right now: Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, more