‘Pokemon Go’ holiday event kicks off today with even more new Pokemon
Just hours after revealing that a new AR+ mode would be coming soon to Pokemon Go, Niantic announced that its annual holiday event will kick off at 1:00 PM PT / 4:00 PM ET on Thursday afternoon. Along with the welcome return of the festive, Santa hat-wearing Pikachu, the event will also introduce several new Ice-type and Water-type Pokemon from the Hoenn region, giving players even more Generation 3 creatures to hunt down over the holidays.
As an added bonus, the first PokeStop Photo Disc that a player spins each day between December 22nd at 1:00 PM PT and December 25th at 1:00 PM PT will award them a single-use egg incubator. In other words, you can collect up to four free incubators as long as you visit a PokeStop every day for the next four days.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Nest Cam, $25 Alexa speaker, Bose, Sonos, 128GB microSD, Fitbit Ionic, more
- $40 device adds gigabit Ethernet to your house without having to install anything or run cables
Trending Right Now:
- What I hate most about Apple slowing down iPhones with bad batteries
- Nokia is about to launch a true iPhone killer, and the FCC has all the details
- T-Mobile brought back its best iPhone X and iPhone 8 deals for four days only
‘Pokemon Go’ holiday event kicks off today with even more new Pokemon originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 21 Dec 2017 at 10:11:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.