‘Pokemon Go’ gives players the chance to catch Celebi in new research task
Pokemon Go has flourished in recent months, thanks in no small part to the many substantial updates that Niantic has rolled out since the year began. Few updates have had quite as big an impact as research tasks though, bringing added depth to the game by requiring players to complete specific actions in order to unlock major rewards. Now, five months after introducing those tasks, Pokemon Go is getting a new Special Research on Celebi.
If you've played Pokemon Go at all this summer, you've probably seen the Special Research on Mew, which involves completing a series of difficult tasks over the course of weeks in order to catch the Mythical Pokemon Mew. A second Mythical Pokemon will join in on the fun with its own set of tasks starting Monday, August 20th.
BGR Top Deals:
- The rare Amazon sale on Bose’s best noise cancelling wireless headphones is still going on
- One of Crock-Pot’s most popular slow cookers is somehow on sale for under $20
Trending Right Now:
- New ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler tells us how the ‘Infinity War’ deaths will be undone
- NASA finally figured out what this ‘foreign object’ on Mars actually is
- Fresh leak shows Google’s new Pixel 3 XL in the wild for the first time
‘Pokemon Go’ gives players the chance to catch Celebi in new research task originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 20:00:14 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.