Please don’t buy bitcoin with your credit card
At the time of writing, the price of one Bitcoin is floating around $10,000, down a whopping $1,000 from earlier today. It's up around 1,000 percent from where it was a year ago, and so it's natural that people are piling on board the crypto bandwagon. But please, for the love of sanity and intelligent investing, don't buy Bitcoin with a credit card.
This isn't some theoretical plea: "Bitcoin credit card" and "Buy Bitcoin with credit card" are trending hard on Google right now, with the spike in interest closely linked to the recent price spike. This is, to put it mildly, not a good thing.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $35 iPhone X case packs a 6,000 mAh battery that nearly triples your battery life
- You’re pretty much crazy if you don’t buy Destiny 2 right now for $26
Trending Right Now:
- Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses
- Windows 10 is about to get a game-changing feature
- Incredibly creepy ‘ghost ship’ with 8 dead crew members just showed up in Japan