Pixel 3 XL sold for $2,000 in Hong Kong ahead of Google’s announcement
Google on Tuesday will finally unveil the Pixel 3 phones, with both devices expected to go on sale after the press event. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t already buy the Pixel 3 in stores. Again. A Hong Kong retailer has been selling the phone for a few days for a huge markup.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s big Philips Hue sale slashes 20%-33% off all the most popular smart LED lights
- Amazon’s best-selling pillows are only $20 each today
Trending Right Now:
- The Netflix vs. Amazon Prime Video war is making piracy cool again
- Everything new coming to Netflix this week, and everything leaving (week of Oct. 7)
- Artist envisions what a Martian mini-house might look like
Pixel 3 XL sold for $2,000 in Hong Kong ahead of Google’s announcement originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 8 Oct 2018 at 06:52:32 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.