Pixel 3 preorders to start on October 9th, right after Google’s press event
Next week, Google will hold a massive press conference to announce a bunch of new hardware, but most of the new products have already been leaked. We expect new Home gadgets, a new Chromecast device and TV bundle, at least one new Chromebook device, and the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL. Most of these products will be available in stores in the weeks following the event, but we now know the exact preorder date for the Pixel 3.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $80 smartwatch beats Apple’s $1,000 watch in three important ways
- Amazon’s best-selling home security camera is only $26, and it’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
Trending Right Now:
- More details about Samsung foldable phone found in leaked Android Pie build
- There’s no reason to buy the LG V40 ThinQ right now
- OnePlus details the history of the most exciting feature of the OnePlus 6T
Pixel 3 preorders to start on October 9th, right after Google’s press event originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 08:39:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.