If all the reported issues haven't scared you away, this might be the perfect time to pick up a Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL. On Friday, Verizon announced that it would be selling both Google phones for $300 for a limited time when purchased on a device payment plan. Best of all, you don't have to trade in an old phone to take advantage of this offer.
The Pixel 2 traditionally retails for $649, while the Pixel 2 XL sells for $849. This promotion knocks the prices down to $349 and $549, respectively, which is a significant discount for a phone that launched less than two months ago. Of course, you will be spreading that payment out over 24 months, but it's still a notable price drop.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Today’s top deals: Bose headphones, Call of Duty: WWII, Echo Dot, waterproof wireless speaker, more
Trending Right Now:
- Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- How to watch the supermoon this weekend
Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL prices slashed by $300 at Verizon, no trade-in required originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 15:23:18 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.