Phones are so expensive that some people are waiting almost 3 years to upgrade
Ok, so that monthly installment for your cell phone bill is now gone. You've finally paid off the handset you upgraded to a couple of years ago -- but even though your monthly phone bill is now a little lighter, darn it if Apple, Samsung and their rivals don't keep cranking out gorgeous new flagships for you to lust over.
It's that time again. An upgrade is calling your name. What do you do? Well, if you're like a growing number of consumers, you hold on to your old device for as long as you can, rather than shell out for a new one.
BGR Top Deals:
- Nothing will make your cable company angrier than this $44 box
- Exclusive deal: Smart LEDs as good as $50 Philips Hue bulbs are only $15 today
Trending Right Now:
- This is by far the best and most heartbreaking ‘Avengers 4’ theory so far
- Forget Black Friday, Sam’s Club’s killer iPhone XS and iPhone XR deal is coming soon
- 2018 iPad Pro with USB-C port, no home button appears in new renders
Phones are so expensive that some people are waiting almost 3 years to upgrade originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 29 Oct 2018 at 21:03:34 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.