Philips Norelco’s OneBlade and OneBlade Pro are both on sale at their lowest prices ever
Pretty much anyone who has tried it can't stop singing praises of the Philips Norelco OneBlade Hybrid Electric Trimmer and Shaver. It flies in the face of the multi-blade shaving trend, offering a single blade in an electric razor design that people love. The there's the Philips Norelco OneBlade Pro, which adds a ton of features and also addresses the original OneBlade's biggest shortcoming (no battery life indicator). Today, with less than two days left in Cyber Week, Amazon just dropped both models to their lowest prices ever. Definitely take advantage of these sales while you can.
Philips Norelco OneBlade
- Rechargeable OneBlade can trim, edge, and shave any length of hair.
- Shave any length - not as close as a traditional blade so your skin stays comfortable
- Trim it down - click on combs for a fast and even trim in all the right places
- Edge it up - dual-sided blade for precise edging to line up your style easier than ever before
- Replaceable OneBlade lasts up to 4 months. (For best shaving experience. Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.)
Philips Norelco OneBlade Pro
- Rechargeable OneBlade can do it all - trim, edge, and shave any length of hair.
- Shave is not too close so your skin stays comfortable.
- More advanced than the original OneBlade, Pro features a powerful Li-Ion battery and 14 length settings.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- Replaceable blade lasts up to 4 months. (Based on 2 full shaves per week. Actual results may vary.)
BGR Top Deals:
- Hurry: The Nest Thermostat is back on sale below its Black Friday price
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
Trending Right Now:
- Jony Ive is apparently not a fan of last year’s iPhone design
- Windows 10 is about to get a game-changing feature
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
Philips Norelco’s OneBlade and OneBlade Pro are both on sale at their lowest prices ever originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 30 Nov 2017 at 13:48:58 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.