Philips Norelco just released a brand new version of everyone’s favorite electric shaver
It looks like Christmas came early this year because Philips Norelco just released a brand new version of everyone's favorite electric shaver and trimmer. Of course we're talking about the OneBlade, which flies in the face of the multi-blade manual razer craze by introducing perfection in the form of an electric razer with one blade. While the earlier OneBlade and OneBlade Pro models were designed solely for the face, the new Philips Norelco OneBlade Face + Body hybrid electric trimmer and shaver comes with several different attachments so that your entire body is covered. And when we say "your entire body" we mean it, as Philips Norelco's not-so-subtle picture illustrates:
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Rechargeable OneBlade Face + Body can trim, edge, and shave any length of hair. Shave is not too close so your skin stays comfortable.
- Includes 2 blades, 1 for your face and 1 for your body. Use wet or dry.
- Click-on skin guard for extra protection on sensitive areas.
- Includes 4 stubble combs + 1 body comb for an even trim on face or body
- Rechargeable Li-lon battery delivers 60 minutes of constant performance.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has $9.99 LED light bulbs that can be controlled by Alexa and Google Assistant
- The hottest iPhone and Android accessory we’ve covered in 2018 so far is only $37 on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Researchers found an easy way to kill the flu virus
- Apple’s most revolutionary new feature won’t even be the best thing about iOS 12
- The first buy-one-get-one-free deal on the iPhone X is here
Philips Norelco just released a brand new version of everyone’s favorite electric shaver originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 13 Feb 2018 at 11:43:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.