Pentagon furor may have distracted Google in bid to buy GitHub
Google's Cloud CEO conceded at a Fortune Magazine event in San Francisco Wednesday something many people suspected -- that the Mountain View-based computing giant got beaten by Microsoft in a bid to buy GitHub, a $7.5 billion deal between the latter two companies that was announced earlier this month.
BGR Top Deals:
- You know the AirPods rivals everyone loves? They’re somehow only $18.79 right now
- Save $200 on Sony’s Glass Sound Speaker, which is basically a work of art
Trending Right Now:
- The biggest reason you should install iOS 12 public beta on your iPhone
- Verizon’s new MVNO keeps insisting it’s not an MVNO
- We finally know how Disney chose which Avengers to kill in Infinity War
Pentagon furor may have distracted Google in bid to buy GitHub originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 11:43:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.