Unboxing a brand new Mac is one of the most satisfying feelings imaginable, but hunting down all the necessary productivity apps isn’t. If you just recently received a new Mac and are looking to outfit it with productivity apps, perhaps one of the apps in the Pay What You Want: Ultimate Mac Bundle may benefit you.
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday sale: Free iPhone XR, OnePlus 6T, and Galaxy S9 with a few twists
- Elon Musk wants Model 3 production to hit 7,000 units per week before December
- Adobe Updates Lightroom for iOS With Support for New iPad Pro, Apple Pencil 2, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR
- Review: 2018 MacBook Air with Retina display – mainstream Mac [Video]
- Survey: 66M Americans will go into debt after splurging on tech this holiday season
- Does the new iPad Pro have a bending problem?
- With photos, IGTV, and now shopping, you never have to leave Instagram
- Last remaining AirPort Wi-Fi accessories no longer on sale from Apple
- Why reports of weak iPhone XR sales shouldn’t be taken too seriously
- NASA’s daring asteroid mission unfurls its sampling arm for the first time