The well-known sketching app called Paper made by FiftyThree, just received a major update in its 4.0.3 version. It now sports a whole new interface that’s a lot easier to use compared to its old one, as well as new art options to use on your drawings, and a personal set of notebooks within the app, to be able to jot down any to-dos or memos that you would like to keep track of.
This app also features other settings and tools with the update that make it pretty fun to use as well; like being able to draw, outline, color, fill, auto-correct snaps and even quickly draft architecture and diagrams, like circles, squares or triangles. You can also drop in templates, and put your art into grids, lines or a storyboard to help structure your ideas better, and even be able to rearrange your sketches and add annotations to your photos as well.
Here are some of the new and existing features the Paper app comes with:
- Comes with an all-new look and feel
- Has beautiful covers to customize your workspace
- Supports a split view for your iPhone or iPad
- Comes with group notes with sketches with available annotates to put in your pictures
- Has a past and undo option
- Features different colors and tools to sketch or fill-in illustrations with
- lets you see all your different projects with its open layout
So if you’re thinking about trying out the new 4.0.3 version of the Paper app, you can always download or learn more information about it at the App Store, where it’s currently going for free for any iPhone or iPad with an iOS 10.0 or later.
Come comment on this article: Paper By FiftyThree Received A New Update For iOS Devices