Though music services like Spotify and Apple Music tend to garner the most attention in the tech press, it's sometimes easy to forget that Pandora is not only alive and kicking, but still extremely popular. In fact, one survey we saw earlier this year found that Pandora was actually used more often than Apple Music and Spotify combined.
Pandora's impressive user base aside, the streaming site's financial woes remain an ongoing concern as the company has been losing money for quite some time now. In an effort to shake things up, you might recall that Pandora late last year took the wraps off of Pandora Premium, an on-demand music service that went live this past March.
BGR Top Deals:
- Meet the wireless camera that lets your iPhone or Android see where no other phone can
- It’s not too late to get a Super NES Classic in time for Christmas
Trending Right Now:
- Scientists find incredible shark that may be over 500 years old and still kicking
- Samsung’s redesigned Galaxy S9 has reportedly been cancelled in favor of a boring update
- After all this time, millions of Android phones are finally getting Google Assistant
Pandora will let users listen to songs on-demand if they watch a quick video ad originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 14 Dec 2017 at 13:33:47 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.