The latest wireless speaker from Sonos called the Sonos Play:1, is a new iPhone compatible, Wi-Fi-connected speaker, that was designed to provide 360 degree surround sound, clear crisp music and calls, as well as a very small and compact design, to put in just about any room you want.
The Sonos Play:1 can instantly connect to any voice assistant that you have, like Amazon Echo/Dot, Siri and even the Google Assistant. This speaker can also connect to two Sonos’ and play the same music at the exact same time, for double the sound. Meaning you could easily just set up a station of speakers in your living room, bedroom or anywhere you want, and make up your own speaker station, for a better listening experience.
Here are some of the key features the Sonos Play:1 comes with:
- Super small and compact, making it great for any space
- Comes with very rich, clear sound
- Is completely humidity resistant
- Comes with Two PLAY, so you can connect two speakers to play music simultaneously
- Streams over Wi-Fi, not Bluetooth, so the music never stops even if you get a phone call.
- Can connect with various voice assistants
So if you would like to purchase or learn more about Sonos Play:1 speaker, then you can always be sure to check it out over at Sonos’ official website, where it’s currently going for $149 in a color choice of black or white.
Come comment on this article: Pair, Connect & Listen To Music With Sonos’ Play:1 Speaker