Overwatch’s Winter Wonderland event is going to be wonderfully weird
It's that magical time of year when video games start cashing in with the digital snow, and Overwatch is absolutely no exception. The development team has just released details about this year's Winter Wonderland event, and it looks like this year their thinking is in a different time zone to the box.
The cornerstone of the event will be a new game mode, a kind of "boss fight" that will see five Meis fighting one "Yeti" that's actually a Winston. All six characters will be played by human players, unlike previous special events, which have seen player teams go up against an AI.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $46 sound bar, best fast wireless charger, August lock, Norelco shavers, more
- This is pretty much the only way you’re getting a Super NES Classic before Christmas
Trending Right Now:
- Here’s what your cat is telling you when it shows you its butt
- People are ditching cable at record speed, so of course AT&T is hiking prices
- Even by Bitcoin’s standards, this is crazy
Overwatch’s Winter Wonderland event is going to be wonderfully weird originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 7 Dec 2017 at 17:11:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.