‘Overwatch’ proves everyone hates their family with weirdly popular Twitch stream
While the holiday time is supposed to be full of happiness and family bonding time in theory, it doesn't always work out that way in practice. Anyone who's been stuck at their in-laws for Christmas knows what it's like to master the art of furtive phone-checking and tactfully not starting an argument over net neutrality, and nothing serves as a better distraction than watching an incredibly weird Twitch stream.
On Christmas Eve, Overwatch director Jeff Kaplan decided to do a stream of an empty chair next to a yule log. Presumably, it was meant to be a funny gag for all five people online last night, but things took a weird twist when Kaplan came in shot, sat down in the chair, and just started....staring.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s celebrating Christmas Eve with a huge iPad Pro sale and 50% off a home cinema system
- These truly wireless earbuds are like AirPods, but they cost $40 instead of $159
Trending Right Now:
- This Face ID issue will make you regret the iPhone X’s lack of Touch ID
- This popular Nighthawk model just overtook Google Wifi as Amazon’s best-selling router
- Every Xbox One and Xbox 360 game you can download for free in January
‘Overwatch’ proves everyone hates their family with weirdly popular Twitch stream originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 25 Dec 2017 at 09:34:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.