Over 200 million eggs recalled over Salmonella fear – here are all the brands to avoid
Eggs are a staple many countries and the United States is no exception, so when a food recall hits a major egg supplier you can count on it being widespread. A company called Rose Acre Farms, based out of Seymour, Indiana, has issued a recall of over 200,000,000 of its eggs over fear of a salmonella outbreak that has already caused over 20 illnesses, and it affects grocery store shoppers in nine states.
The eggs, which were sourced from a farm in North Carolina, were sold under a number of different store brands, including Food Lion and Great Value. You can find the full recall list below, which includes the UPC identifier and package size.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Amazon’s two best devices ever were both just discounted at the same time
- Today’s best deals: Most popular Logitech Harmony bundle, down alternative pillows, Alexa devices, more
Trending Right Now:
- Study finds thousands of Android apps that improperly track children
- Police extracted fingerprints from WhatsApp photos to convict drug dealers
- Sony just quietly announced an even better iPhone X and Galaxy S9 rival
Over 200 million eggs recalled over Salmonella fear – here are all the brands to avoid originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 16 Apr 2018 at 10:50:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.