Our favorite Beats rivals are still on sale at their Black Friday price
At just $80, the Ghostek soDrop 2 Premium Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones are among the best values we've come across. They offer sound quality and battery life that rivals the Beats Solo3 over-ear headphones, but that model retails for $300. Ghostek's popular headphones dropped down to a price that matched their all-time low over the Black Friday shopping period, and we have good news for you if you missed that sale: it's still happening right now. These killer headphones cost just $59.95 if you grab a pair today, and they make a perfect gift for anyone on your list (or for yourself, of course).
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- HD Crystal Clear Sound, Let the Beat Drop Full Volume Blast with These Bass Sensitive Headphones from Ghostek®
- These Headphones Feature Bi-Directional Noise Reduction Technology So That You Can Listen to CD Quality Sound
- The soDrop 2's Feature aptX® Bluetooth 4.0 Technology That Provide Rich Sound for Any Type of Music. High Quality Soft Leather & Brushed Aluminum Metal Accent the soDrop 2
- You Can Connect the soDrop 2'sTo Virtually Any Bluetooth Enabled Device from a Distance Of 30-Feet
- A Microphone In The Ear Cup Let's You Take Calls Without Having to Remove The Headphones & For The Really Long Trips, Ghostek® Includes a Detachable Male to Male 3.5MM Audio Line Cable. You Can Wear These Headphones for Hours Without Your Ears Feeling Tired
BGR Top Deals:
- If you own a Roku or a Fire TV, you need this brilliant $25 accessory
- If you upgraded from an older model to an iPhone X or 8, you’ll want this $13 accessory
Trending Right Now:
- The full list of 34 new Netflix original shows and movies debuting in December
- Scientists reveal the most complete skeleton of a 3.6 million year old human ancestor ever found
- Why did NASA’s rover just find a cannonball on Mars?
Our favorite Beats rivals are still on sale at their Black Friday price originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 15:18:18 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.