The new RecieptMatch is an app designed to organize and manage receipts, expenses and rewards, while also saving them digitally in one secure location. Making it a great go-to app when looking at past purchases or organizing all of your finances into different categories.
This app is also set up where you can easily snap a picture of your receipts that you purchased, so it can automatically match the things that you bought to your transactions into shopping rewards. It also uses technology like OCR and human verification test, to scan all of your items that you have, like emails, taxes, vendor names, etc, to help keep all of your personal receipts safe and sound, so your account doesn’t get hacked.
Here are some of the key features the app comes with:
- Know exactly what you purchased by looking through past transactions
- Access all of your business and personal accounts in one convenient dashboard
- Research and find past items that you bought in the search bar within the app
- Find out merchant contact hours and locations in a snap
- Match your transactions to your receipts and have it turned into reward points
- Sync all of your information across different devices and accounts
- Comes with security verifications to keep all of your data safe and protected
So if the new ReceiptMatch is an app you could see yourself using, you can always be sure to check it out at the App Store, where it’s currently going for free for any iPhone or iPad with an iOS 7.1 or later.
Come comment on this article: Organize & Convert Transactions Into Rewards With The New ReceiptMatch App