iPhone X demand is still outstripping supply, and it may be a while until Apple can’t fully catch up. But it sure looks like you’re going to get your iPhone X in time for Christmas after all, without having to overpay for the smartphone, which already costs more than $1,000.
Delivery times have improved again in the US and Canada. After dropping to 2-3 weeks a few days ago, wait times were further reduced on Wednesday when Apple’s online stores showed 1-2 weeks estimates for the iPhone X. That means if you order your new phone now, you could have it in your hands as soon as next week.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today only: Amazon has a huge Black Friday sale on SanDisk memory cards and more
- Amazon’s huge Black Friday Bose sale is already going strong
Trending Right Now:
- Early Galaxy S9 leaks show Samsung can’t copy the iPhone fast enough
- The 10 best Black Friday sales you can shop online right now: Walmart, Best Buy, Target, more
- 34 new Netflix original shows and movies will debut in December – here’s the full list
Order now and you’ll probably get your new iPhone X next week originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 at 12:07:02 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.