OnePlus 6T mockups show a tiny notch that puts the iPhone X to shame
One of the worst-kept secrets in the smartphone industry is that every OnePlus phone is basically a carbon copy of the Oppo phone that launched before it. Both the Oppo and OnePlus brands are owned by the same parent company, and thus the designs of their phones end up being virtually identical year after year, with the OnePlus 5T mirroring the Oppo R11S and the OnePlus 6 lifting heavily from the design of the Oppo R15.
Although OnePlus has yet to confirm its next phone, the internet was abuzz this week as we got our very first look at Oppo's R17, which may very well be the model on which the OnePlus 6T is based. If so, OnePlus fans have plenty of exciting design changes to look forward to, including one of the smallest notches we've seen.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon can’t stop slashing its price on AirPods, and they’re back in stock
- This wire-free home security camera has 6-month battery life for under $100
Trending Right Now:
- Chrome may soon add a feature that will speed up the entire internet
- Blood pressure medication recalled because it gives you cancer instead
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoilers might be hiding in plain sight
OnePlus 6T mockups show a tiny notch that puts the iPhone X to shame originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 14 Aug 2018 at 16:22:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.