OnePlus 6T launches on Nov. 1st for half the price of an iPhone XS Max
OnePlus might have hoped that its second smartphone launch of 2018 would go a bit more smoothly than this, but the OnePlus 6T has finally been made official nevertheless. Rumor has it OnePlus had initially planned to announce the phone in mid-October, but then Google's Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL release forced the company to rethink its plans. It landed on October 30th for its big press conference in New York City, and it sent invitations out to the media in preparation for the event. That's when things took another turn: Apple announced that it would be hosting a big hardware event on the very same day. There was absolutely no way OnePlus was going to fight with Apple for media coverage, so it rescheduled its press conference for today and thankfully, the OnePlus 6T's unveiling is now behind us.
While things might have been a bit chaotic out of the gate for the OnePlus 6T, the good news is that none of that will matter down the road. When the dust clears, the most important thing is that the OnePlus 6T offers Android fans a wonderfully sleek and powerful new option that might really have an opportunity to shine brighter than any OnePlus phone before it for a few big reasons.
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s never been cheaper to upgrade the headlights on any car to LEDs
- Amazon’s running a rare sale on home security cameras with crazy 2-year battery life
Trending Right Now:
- The OnePlus 6T just got an early unboxing before it was even announced
- iPhone XS and XR update to enable eSIM is coming tomorrow
- Everything new coming to Netflix this week, and everything leaving (week of Oct. 28)
OnePlus 6T launches on Nov. 1st for half the price of an iPhone XS Max originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 29 Oct 2018 at 12:04:44 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.