One US carrier is giving away free iPhone 8 and Galaxy S8 handsets for Black Friday
The big four carriers have released their Black Friday promotions already, and with the exception of T-Mobile's iPhone buy-one-get-one-free, we find ourselves deeply underwhelmed. But US Cellular might've just saved the Black Friday smartphone deals section, thanks to a killer offer on the iPhone 8 and Galaxy S8.
From now until Cyber Monday, US Cellular is offering a free iPhone 8, Galaxy S8, Moto Z2 Force, or LG G6 in return for a trade-in. There are a few terms and conditions attached -- you need to be on the company's unlimited data plan, and the deal ties you into two years of service as a US Cellular customer -- but whichever way you cut it, this is one of the best iPhone deals we've seen this Black Friday.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today only: Amazon has a huge Black Friday sale on SanDisk memory cards and more
- The best Black Friday deals on robot vacuums (starting at just $135!)
Trending Right Now:
- Early Galaxy S9 leaks show Samsung can’t copy the iPhone fast enough
- Black Friday 2017 deals master list: All of this year’s best deals
- These are all the Black Friday iPhone deals out there (sorry, no iPhone X)
One US carrier is giving away free iPhone 8 and Galaxy S8 handsets for Black Friday originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 at 18:24:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.