Samsung is reusing the Galaxy S8 design for at least one more year. The Galaxy S9 will be quite similar to its predecessor, although the fingerprint sensor “issue” will be fixed. The sensor is now centrally located under the camera, rather than next to it, which should make it a lot more accessible.
The Galaxy S9 may come with a “boring” design, but the phone should be even faster than the Galaxy S8 thanks to a next-gen chip. Also improved is the camera experience, with the Plus model getting a dual-lens shooter. And a new report seems to confirm a rumor that we heard a few weeks ago, that Samsung's awesome "DeX" computer mode experience is about to get even better.
BGR Top Deals:
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods
- Today’s top deals: $139 Sonos Play:1, Bose sound bar, Fire TV QWERTY keyboard, Soylent sale, more
Trending Right Now:
- Severe Intel security issue may impact all Macs and Windows PCs
- Niagara Falls is coated in ice and looks absolutely insane right now
- Researchers just accidentally found an effective Alzheimer’s treatment while trying to cure diabetes
One of the Galaxy S8’s most unique features will be even better on the Galaxy S9 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 3 Jan 2018 at 09:18:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.