One more Avenger who died in ‘Infinity War’ is getting a new standalone movie
Stop me if you’ve heard me say this before, but not all the Avengers who died in Infinity War are going to stay dead for good. Many of those characters will appear in new standalone movies. We already know that the action in the third Guardians of the Galaxy takes place after Infinity War. And the same goes for Spider-Man: Far from Home. Yes, the stars of those movies died with a snap of Thanos' finger, so they have to come back in Avengers 4.
We also just got word that one other hero is returning in a future standalone movie. However, with this particular type of superpower, it’s not clear whether the action in the new film takes place before or after Infinity War.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Awesome air fryer, return of the $10 Crock-Pot, $4 iPhone X case, $15 router, more
- You know the AirPods rivals everyone loves? They’re somehow only $18.79 right now
Trending Right Now:
- The most innovative new Samsung phone in years might have a serious challenger
- Microsoft just pulled the coolest new Windows 10 feature from its beta
- Fortnite’s next big event is happening tomorrow
One more Avenger who died in ‘Infinity War’ is getting a new standalone movie originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 29 Jun 2018 at 14:21:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.