One-day Amazon sale drops Call of Duty: WWII for PS4 and Xbox One to its lowest price ever
Since December is here and 2017 is almost behind us, it's safe to say that Call of Duty: WWII is one of the best games of the year. The COD franchise has had a few misses among all of its hits, but the WWII title returns the franchise to its roots and delivers a terrific gaming experience. If you haven't yet tried it for yourself, now is the perfect time because Amazon has a killer one-day sale going. You can pick up Call of Duty: WWII today for just $37.99 on either PS4 or Xbox One. That's the lowest price ever for this hot new title.
Here are some notes from the product page:
- Call of Duty returns to its roots with Call of Duty: WWII—a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation
- Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war
- Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Today’s top deals: Bose headphones, Call of Duty: WWII, Echo Dot, waterproof wireless speaker, more
Trending Right Now:
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway
- You really shouldn’t own an iPhone X without these 5 accessories
One-day Amazon sale drops Call of Duty: WWII for PS4 and Xbox One to its lowest price ever originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 13:10:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.