Once again, T-Mobile has the fastest network, according to Ookla
When it comes to measuring the "best" wireless network in America, a very familiar pattern plays out every quarter. T-Mobile is crowned as the fastest network according to Ookla and OpenSignal, two crowdsourced companies. Other testing outfits like RootMetrics and Tutela say that Verizon is the best, a few angry blog posts get published, and everyone goes about their business.
As it happens, nothing is changing this quarter. T-Mobile has just published data from Ookla, the makers of the popular Speedtest utility, that shows T-Mobile has having the fastest average LTE download speed for the last three months.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s best-selling home security camera is only $26, and it’s better than a $199 Nest Cam
- This $80 smartwatch beats Apple’s $1,000 watch in three important ways
Trending Right Now:
- See the OnePlus 6T in-display fingerprint sensor in action in new teaser video
- Bloomberg reports bombshell Chinese hardware attack on US tech companies, met with swift denials
- There’s no reason to buy the LG V40 ThinQ right now
Once again, T-Mobile has the fastest network, according to Ookla originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 4 Oct 2018 at 12:24:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.