Oh look, Apple is ‘getting sloppy’ now
Well, Apple fans, I have some good news and some bad news for you this morning. The good news is that it looks like Apple's new iPhone X is such a smash hit that Apple bears are giving the whole "Apple is doomed" spiel a rest for a while. A report from earlier this week suggested that Apple sold 6 million iPhone X units... during the Black Friday weekend alone. The remarkable feat is made even more mind-boggling when one considers that Black Friday is all about deals, and there are no deals at all on Apple's $1,000+ flagship iPhone.
Then, of course, we have the bad news. It appears as though "Apple is doomed" may have at least temporarily transitioned to "Apple is sloppy," and we're getting some truly special hot takes based on this fun new theme.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $50 box gives you unlimited home phone service using your Google Voice number
- This Sony 4K TV is way too good to still be on sale at its Black Friday price
Trending Right Now:
- Windows 10 is about to get a game-changing feature
- Please don’t buy bitcoin with your credit card
- Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses