Of course Russia denies Microsoft’s claim that Russian hackers are attacking the upcoming elections
Russia has always maintained it did not interfere in the 2016 US presidential elections, in spite of significant evidence that says otherwise. And Russia continues to deny any involvement in recent attacks on US targets that may represent an early assault on the incoming elections.
Microsoft has found evidence that Russian hackers that were linked to the Russian government in the past tried to target the websites of two right-wing US think tanks. Microsoft was able to thwart those attacks.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $20 car charger is hiding some smart features you’ll wonder how you ever lived without
- Brand new Fire HD 10 Tablets are on sale for even less than refurbs today
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix is about to make a big change to the way you pay for streaming
- Did the Avengers directors just accidentally reveal details about ‘Avengers 4’?
- For once, a hot new Android phone isn’t just copying the iPhone X
Of course Russia denies Microsoft’s claim that Russian hackers are attacking the upcoming elections originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 21 Aug 2018 at 21:32:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.