Of course everyone’s going to buy the new Retina MacBook Air
According to a bunch of rumors and supply-chain sources, 2018 is going to finally be the year that Apple launches a new MacBook Air. We don't have all the details just, but a few consistent rumors are that it will have a Retina screen (a huge improvement over the dated non-HD panel on the current MacBook Air), and a budget-friendly price of around $800.
If those two things are true, Apple is basically going to be printing money. Most people I know love the MacBook Air's size, battery life, and port selection very dearly, so if Apple can stick in a better screen and keep the price low, it'll be a home run.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $21 Anker earbuds, $22 speaker, Ring Video Doorbell, $31 dash cam, Echo Dot, more
- Annoy your wife and anger your neighbors with this low-cost high-quality home theater guide
Trending Right Now:
- Something strange is happening to Jupiter’s Great Red Spot
- Something about the iPhone X is starting to annoy me, and I blame Samsung’s Galaxy S9+
- New LTE study shows T-Mobile and Verizon are the only networks that matter any more
Of course everyone’s going to buy the new Retina MacBook Air originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 16 Mar 2018 at 21:32:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.