We’ve recommended a bunch of different iPhone X cases over the past few weeks, and our preference is for thin cases that are barely there. Of course, a paper-thin case is really only good for protecting against scratches. If you drop your iPhone from a decent height, that all-glass design is done for. There’s nothing else on Earth that protects a smartphone as well as the classic OtterBox Defender, and the OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone X is discounted right now on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page (though honestly, the name "OtterBox" should tell you everything you need to know):
* Compatible with iPhone X
* Multi-layer defense: solid inner shell and soft outer cover (SCREENLESS to accommodate new technology)
* Belt-clip holster included that doubles as a kickstand for hand-free media viewing.
* Port covers keep out dust and debris
* Includes OtterBox limited lifetime warranty (see website for details) and 100% authentic.
BGR Top Deals:
- How to give your Fire TV or Chromecast a huge speed boost for just $18
- Today’s top deals: Bose headphones, Call of Duty: WWII, Echo Dot, waterproof wireless speaker, more
Trending Right Now:
- Astronomers spot a planet so hostile they had a hard time believing it
- Brilliant moron uses empty snack bags to block his employer’s GPS tracking, gets fired anyway
- All Apple Watch owners can now track their heart health
Nothing protects your iPhone X like an OtterBox Defender, and it was just discounted on Amazon originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 10:52:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.