Nomad has released a new case called the Hex case, which is a very slim, anti-scratch iPhone X case, that was designed with special cutouts for the iPhone’s camera, ports and speakers.
The case was made out of subtle but very durable features. For example, it was made with a dark bumper that was made out of 100% rubber that goes all the way around the case, the edges, around its screen and around the front of the phone, with a very snug yet natural fit. It also comes with a hexagonal pattern that goes across the Apple and iPhone logo, that was made to protect your iPhone from any nicks or falls that may happen from time-to-time.
Here are some of the key features the case comes with:
- Comes with a dual material design
- Compatible with wireless charging
- Tested with a 10ft military drop test
- Comes with raised edges, and air pockets in the corners to protect your device
- Designed with 100% screen edge protection
- Has a very tight and snug fit on your iPhone X
If you happen to be interested in the new Hex case for the iPhone X, then you can be sure to check it out over at Nomad’s official website, where they’re currently selling it for $34.95, in a single color choice of black or smoked grey.
Come comment on this article: Nomad Released A New Case Called The “Hex” Case For The iPhone X