No one ever asked for a rugged Android phone made by a car company, but that didn’t stop Land Rover
As soon as you’re done staring into those glacial blue eyes, you might want to look for the actual mobile device in the image above, which happens to be the Land Rover rugged Android phone nobody has ever asked for.
Wait, didn’t we just show you a rugged Android phone that does plenty of incredible things and costs as much as the iPhone X? Yes, yes we did. That’s the CAT S61 rugged Android phone that all sorts of professionals out there might use for working in perilous conditions. The Land Rover phone, meanwhile, is for… fun?
BGR Top Deals:
- Apple’s $200 AirPower will supposedly launch next month, but this $36 model is available now
- Amazon has a $27 multi-color LED light strip that syncs to your music
Trending Right Now:
- AT&T didn’t waste any time abandoning net neutrality
- Netflix has 54 original TV shows and movies debuting in March – here’s the full list
- NASA captures Jupiter’s south pole as you’ve never seen it before
No one ever asked for a rugged Android phone made by a car company, but that didn’t stop Land Rover originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 23 Feb 2018 at 22:32:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.