The latest iPhone is usually a hot Black Friday item, but this isn’t a usual iPhone year. Apple launched three new iPhones this year, including two iPhone 8 flavors that launched in late September as expected, and the highly anticipated iPhone X that only hit stores in early November.
That’s why, when it comes to iPhone Black Friday deals, the best you could hope for was iPhone 8 promos and discounts — retailers and carriers delivered that. The iPhone X, on the other hand, was sold out through Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and Apple is far from meeting demand.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s single best-selling Black Friday deal is still available right now
- Surprise! Nest’s Learning Thermostat just dropped to an all-time low for Cyber Monday
Trending Right Now:
- 8 paid iPhone apps on sale for free today
- Russians claim they’ve found the first extraterrestrial life, and it was right under our noses
- Critical security flaw lets anyone gain root access to a Mac running macOS High Sierra
No iPhone X deals, no problem: Apple still sold 6 million last weekend originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 28 Nov 2017 at 16:32:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.