Nintendo Switch Online launches on September 18th with 7-day free trial
A year and a half after launching, the Nintendo Switch is finally getting an official online service. Nintendo announced on Wednesday that Nintendo Switch Online memberships will kick off on September 18th, which is less than a week away. Switch owners will be able to take advantage of a 7-day free trial as well.
Nintendo Switch Online has been a long time coming. Originally set to launch in 2017, Nintendo ended up having to delay the service multiple times before eventually landing on the second half of September. The company then finally confirmed a specific launch date on Wednesday, stating in a tweet that more information about the online service will be revealed during a rescheduled Nintendo Direct stream on September 13th.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi extender has 13,000 5-star reviews, and it’s on sale for $21 today
- There’s one reason this $80 smartwatch is way more impressive than the new Apple Watches about to launch
Trending Right Now:
- Google has some serious plans in store for its Pixel 3 launch
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler says undoing the ‘Infinity War’ deaths is going to bring serious heartbreak
- Apple just leaked the names and colors of every new 2018 iPhone model on its own website
Nintendo Switch Online launches on September 18th with 7-day free trial originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 11:41:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.