Nintendo slashes prices on Switch, 3DS and Wii U games for Black Friday
If you're a fan of Nintendo, you probably know that the company is notoriously stingy when it comes to cutting prices on its games. As such, you'll be hard pressed to find Black Friday deals on Zelda: Breath of the Wild, ARMS, Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2 or any of the best Nintendo games of 2017, but Nintendo is extending a discount olive branch of sorts with a sizable selection of eShop "Cyber Deals" on Switch, 3DS and Wii U games.
Again, you won't find the most talked about Nintendo games that released this year on the list, but there are plenty of gems on here, especially when it comes to 3DS games. Best of all, the sale will run until December 11th at 8:59 AM PT, so you have plenty of time to decide which of the games you want to pick up.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today only: Amazon has a huge Black Friday sale on SanDisk memory cards and more
- Amazon has a Sony 60-inch 4K TV for under $650 right now
Trending Right Now:
- Early Galaxy S9 leaks show Samsung can’t copy the iPhone fast enough
- These are all the Black Friday iPhone deals out there (sorry, no iPhone X)
- 10 Netflix movies and shows you should watch before they’re removed in December
Nintendo slashes prices on Switch, 3DS and Wii U games for Black Friday originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 at 16:46:03 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.