Nintendo reveals ‘Super Smash Bros.’ coming to Switch in 2018
Nintendo saved the best for last in the final moments of the Nintendo Direct live stream on Thursday, as the company finally confirmed that Super Smash Bros. will be coming to the Switch in 2018. The surprise teaser started off with two characters from the Splatoon series battling it out in an empty white room, before the light was slowly eclipsed by the symbol that has become synonymous with the popular Nintendo fighting game.
That's really all we know so far, as Nintendo refrained from divulging anything else in the press release that was sent out at the conclusion of the Nintendo Direct. The game will feature the Inklings, Mario and Link, and it will be available on Nintendo Switch at some point before the end of the year. We'll have to wait to learn more.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s sale on this Crock-Pot slow cooker is so good, I almost kept it to myself
- This new $99 robot vacuum has a better rating on Amazon than a $900 Roomba
Trending Right Now:
- Love the new look of Android P? Here’s how you can get it on any Android phone right now
- Best Buy is having a 3-day sale on MacBooks, iPads, and Beats headphones
- Android P embraces the notch as it kills the Nexus
Nintendo reveals ‘Super Smash Bros.’ coming to Switch in 2018 originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 8 Mar 2018 at 17:44:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.