Nintendo reportedly delays 64GB Switch game cards until 2019
Calling 2017 a rebound year for Nintendo might be an understatement. Following the calamitous life cycle of the Wii U, Nintendo attempted to right itself this year with the launch of the Switch. Not only was the Switch a critical success, but it regularly beat both the PS4 and Xbox One in terms of sales throughout the year.
But perhaps the most exciting thing about the Switch for Nintendo fans is the room for improvement. The paid online service hasn't launched, Netflix has yet to hit the console and we still have no idea when or if the Switch will receive a Virtual Console. But we now know at least one addition that won't arrive in 2018.
BGR Top Deals:
- Grab a discounted slow cooker for $38 on Amazon, then try these 25 delicious recipes
- Today’s top deals: Alexa smart plug, $10 gaming drone, Crock-Pot, routers and mesh Wi-Fi, more
Trending Right Now:
- This iPhone slowdown lawsuit wants Apple to pay $999 billion
- The Galaxy S9’s ‘boring’ design will let it keep the headphone jack
- Cord-cutters are about to get cable’s last big exclusive
Nintendo reportedly delays 64GB Switch game cards until 2019 originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 27 Dec 2017 at 09:41:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.