Niagara Falls is coated in ice and looks absolutely insane right now
Niagara Falls is an incredibly popular tourist destination for one reason and one reason alone: it's neat to look at. The falls are a sight to behold no matter what season you choose to visit, but anyone within driving distance is in for a real treat right now. The chilly temperatures which have gripped the northeast over the past week have resulted in a gorgeous spectacle, with thousands of drippy icicles and frosted trees surrounding the falls.
The entire area around the falls has taken on an otherworldly appearance. Everything is coated in a layer of shiny ice thanks to the snowy mist produced by the constantly tumbling water, and photographers are having an absolute field day.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: $139 Sonos Play:1, Bose sound bar, Fire TV QWERTY keyboard, Soylent sale, more
- These $24 wireless earbuds sound better than $159 AirPods
Trending Right Now:
- Researchers just accidentally found an effective Alzheimer’s treatment while trying to cure diabetes
- Forget the ‘boring’ Galaxy S9, there’s a cheaper alternative available right now
- How to take advantage of Apple’s $29 iPhone battery replacement program right now
Niagara Falls is coated in ice and looks absolutely insane right now originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 2 Jan 2018 at 12:25:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.