Apple isn’t able to meet iPhone X demand, as the phone remains sold out around the world, but there’s already talk about next year’s iPhones.
Apple will ready three iPhones for September 2018, reports say, and all of them are supposed to have the same basic design as the iPhone X, Face ID camera notch included. A new report also reveals what may seem like a tiny detail about the near future of the smartphone business, but it’s a crucial one for the iPhone vs. Android competition.
BGR Top Deals:
- It’s not too late to get a Super NES Classic in time for Christmas
- Meet the wireless camera that lets your iPhone or Android see where no other phone can
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s redesigned Galaxy S9 has reportedly been cancelled in favor of a boring update
- New Galaxy S9 renders are our best look yet at Samsung’s next-gen flagship
- Scientists find incredible shark that may be over 500 years old and still kicking
Next year’s iPhones will get a huge head start on every Android phone originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 14 Dec 2017 at 16:46:49 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.