New smartwatch has 45-day battery life and costs less than $100 vs. the $330+ Apple Watch
Now that Pebble is dead, there’s really only one big-name smartwatch worth even considering these days, and it’s the Apple Watch Series 3. But what if you have an Android phone? Or what if you have an iPhone but you don’t want to spend $330+ on a smartwatch with 1-2 day battery life and the same design you see on a million other people’s wrists each day. Check out the Amazfit Bip Smart Watch, which works with both iOS and Android, and packs tons of great features like GPS and heart rate monitoring. But wait, we haven’t even gotten to the best part: the battery lasts for up to 45 days on a single charge! All that for under $100 on Amazon — you really can’t go wrong.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- 1, Amazfit Bip: With over 50 million units sold today and 17.1% global marketshare, Huami becomes the largest wearable device company worldwide, also. Amazfit Bip is the newest addition to Huami portfolio of award-winning smartwatches
- 2, Fashionable Smart watch: Records accurate data anywhere and anytime. Specially designed to be your Sleep / HR Monitor, Pedometer, Sports Trackers that maps your route by GPS and measures distance, speed, pace, calorie burned etc. Also, you can analyze daily, weekly, and monthly history on MiFit App to workout scientifically for a healthier lifestyle
- 3, Notification Reminder: The reflective always-on 1.28-inch display is easily readable in bright sunlight or indoors and shows all of your phone's app notifications like calendar alerts, text messages (you can read the full text), emails, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, you name it. The smartwatch reminds you via vibrating on wrist
- 4, Record-breaking battery life: Lasts for up to 30 days with regular use and 45 days with minimal notifications. Release yourself from heavy power bank without worrying about running out of battery. Moreover, IP68 Water/Dust resistant in only 32g (with the strap), it’s very comfortable and convenient to wear while sleeping, working, doing sports or on the go
- 5, Package & Services: you will get one US Version Amazfit Bip Smart Watch, USB Cable, Charging Dock, User English Manual and 12-month warranty. For any questions, please contact us through 24-Hr Customer Service on Amazon
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $40 Apple Watch accessory you’ll wonder how you ever lived without
- Oops! Amazon mistake gets you a Kindle Paperwhite for $40 if you hurry
Trending Right Now:
- This upcoming Android phone didn’t just beat the iPhone X’s benchmark scores, it crushed them
- Red iPhone 8 unboxing video reveals an absolutely gorgeous device
- It sure looks like we’re getting three new iPhones this year
New smartwatch has 45-day battery life and costs less than $100 vs. the $330+ Apple Watch originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 11 Apr 2018 at 08:20:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.