Apple is expected to launch three distinct iPhone X successors this year, various reports have said. All of them will retain the iPhone X design, Face ID notch included, but just two models will have OLED displays. A third device will have an LCD screen, which will make it more affordable.
The notch is now a staple in Apple's iPhone design identity, but next year’s new iPhones may have a smaller one, a report said a few days ago. Now, a series of new iPhone renders shows what the Apple's 2019 iPhone models might look like, taking existing rumors into account.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: DNA test, $15 Crock-Pot, $10 electric griddle, $23 Bluetooth earbuds, Nest, more
- Today’s top deals: $19 waterproof Bluetooth speaker, $30 food processor, $22 headphones, iMac, more
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9’s biggest hardware change shown in new leaked photos
- Apple reportedly plans to discontinue the first-gen iPhone X later this year
- World’s top insider is probably wrong about why Apple is discontinuing the iPhone X
New renders may show us what next year’s new iPhones look like originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 23 Jan 2018 at 12:40:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.