New ‘Kingdom Hearts III’ trailer shows off retro minigames with Disney characters
There aren't many game studios that can keep fans interested in an unreleased game for years on end, but Square Enix has made a habit of it. Officially confirmed to be in development in 2013, Kingdom Hearts III has been among the most anticipated sequels in the gaming world ever since Kingdom Hearts II launched in 2006. Unfortunately, the game still doesn't have a release date, but Square Enix did share a new trailer over the weekend.
Making its debut at a Kingdom Hearts fan event on Sunday, the new Classic Kingdom trailer showcases a series of retro-style minigames that will appear in Kingdom Hearts III. The minigames seem to be inspired by the classic Game & Watch handheld games, with the main character Sora even receiving a portable system in-game.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Amazon’s two best devices ever were both just discounted at the same time
- The hot new Fitbit Versa smartwatch with 4-day battery life just launched on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- It looks like MoviePass just ruined its unlimited subscription service
- Facebook tracks you even if you’re not a user, and you can’t really do anything about it
- I have little hope that the Pixel 3 will be anything but an iPhone X clone
New ‘Kingdom Hearts III’ trailer shows off retro minigames with Disney characters originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 16 Apr 2018 at 19:32:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.